9. I Am Signed In, But Hear No Audio or See No Video. The Stream Pauses Or Is Choppy.
GetBackUp.tv is built on modern infrastructure. 99.5% of audio and/or video issues are local issues and are not an issue with the livestream or video on demand replay.
If you experience any of the following, read on below:
- stream pauses or is choppy
- no video
- no audio
- see only a white screen on your browser after Signing In
We have a team constantly monitoring the health of the livestream and if there is an issue we will resolve it. Local issues can include any of the following:
- slow internet speed
- outdated web browser or older computer
- computer audio on mute or connected to a different source than you are listening through
- computer memory or hard drive storage being full.
- Please test your equipment well prior to show time.
Things to troubleshoot if you are having issues. It's best to do one or all of these prior to show time:
- Reboot your computer
- Reboot your internet modem and/or router(s)
- Update your browser to the most recent version. A two year old version of Chrome may not work well or at all.
- Try to Sign In on a different device
- Update your browser or use a different browser