6. I Already Purchased A Ticket. Why Is The System Asking Me To "Get Access" Again?
To view any livestream show or any rented or purchased content on GetBackUp.tv you must be Signed In to your account. If you are not signed in, they system will assume you have no account and offer to sell you content (i.e "Get Access". )
To view paid premium content on GetBackUp.tv you must have previously purchased either a livestream concert ticket or a piece of premium content. If you have never made a purchase you will not have an account to sign into.
If you have purchased content, you must be signed into the GBU system to view that content. Below are instructions to .
- Go to www.getbackup.tv
- SIGN IN in top right side of screen
- Scroll down to My Library and you will see all your paid content
- If you have many content items you may need to click See All, or click on the ">" arrow on mobile devices to see all your purchased content.
- Click on your livestream ticket or premium content to get to the streaming page
If you are NOT signed in, you will not see your content. Make sure you to your account add see My Library